Select Dj for wedding
Useful tips for choosing a Dj for your wedding
What most couples do not know when planning their wedding is that trying to save money by choosing a cheap dj, there is a risk that the entertainment at the wedding party to be destroyed. So before you take a decision you regret, here are some things you should know.
- There is a high probability a cheap (free or friend) DJ not to seem worthy of the requirements of the wedding party and this is enough to ruin all the fun.
- An amateur DJ will invest less in effectiveness compared to a professional. The DJ amateur dealing with this work "for fun" hobby, and if something goes wrong does not have any particular effect on him. However, if this happens to a professional DJ, jeopardizing his reputation. A bad review can ruin his business and he knows it.
- A wedding is a unique event that requires skills and experience of a special Wedding dj, for a smooth and perfect ceremony and party. DJ will not just play music at your wedding party. He is responsible for coordinating the schedule, orchestrating the introduction and flow of events, in partnership with you or the organizer. He is going to manage the mood of your guests, playing the right song at the right time.
- Your guests will not dance without an experienced entertainer who can read their mood and keep the fun alive. The dj will have to play the right songs at the right time and in the correct order, in order to maintain the mood for dancing. Changes in the mood is an important element and the dj will need to change the program several times.
- The MC (the presenter who has the microphone) has great effect on mood of the guests, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. An antipathetical DJ, speaking quickly and without thinking, may offend your visitors and reduce their willingness to party. The DJ professionals invest even in the vocal training and practice, to optimize their performance.
- An amateur dj does not have the experience to understand your unique demands, that really expresses your personality and taste, while keeping your guests to have fun and dance. Your DJ must read the crowd and have the experience to create music ensembles around your preferences. An amateur DJ can play the songs you request, but does not have the experience necessary to present them in an integrated and cheerful program.
- An amateur DJ has inexpensive equipment with no reserves in case of a technical problem, eg burn a speaker or cut a cable or a problem with the computer, which means that if something goes wrong, music and fun will be interrupted in your wedding party.
- DJs who charge less, invest less money on their equipment, which means that you will hear inferior sound (which most often is tedious to listen after several hours) during the wedding event. Professional Dj uses special and professional art equipment necessary for the smooth operation of many hours of music programs, sounds more relaxing, even after many hours of loud music, highlighting the entire range of frequencies every music production.